Monday, April 27, 2009

Sophie & Christie

Sophie and I sleeping in on Saturday morning! Kip took me on a date day and we did all sorts of fun things, but to start the day off right he let me sleep in. Sophie just couldn't stand me having the whole bed to myself so she decided to join me (as she does every morning after Kip wakes up) and we cuddled until I finally decided to wake up! She on the other hand is a bear to get out of bed. Every morning I beg her and plead with her to get out of bed, and finally as long as I drag at least two feet off of the bed and offer her some chicken liver treats she decides that she'll arise for the day. (which consists of getting in her crate to go back to sleep for 8 more hours)

0 comments:

Mona & Mia

Mona & Mia

Sophie (25 pounds)

Sophie (25 pounds)
Sophie just got home at 15 wks old.

Sophie (80 pounds)

Sophie (80 pounds)
Sophie 8 months old

Sophie (130 pounds)

Sophie (130 pounds)